Over the past few days I have experienced quite few problems with my Blackberry Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gqnyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E627BC

Question Blackberry Pearl Replacement Device???

Advertisement

Over the past few days I have experienced quite few problems with my Blackberry Pearl 8100 Device. My trackball is all screwed up for some reason, when moving the trackball it gets stuck its rough. I was thinking to call T-Mobile up and just get a replacement, but the thing is that I have the .67 OS would I have to downgrade to the .64 or I can leave it as is. What do you think of the replacement devices are they new??? Reliable???? Same as the new ones or what

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Blackberry Pearl Replacement Device???

you can leave it the way it is. the reason they put the OS up is so you can upgrade your phone.

i usually wait 6 months to purchase any new kind of phone, just so all the bugs/tweaks can get worked out, thus the reason i havent switched to t-mobile to get the pearl.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Blackberry Pearl Replacement Device???

Not sure if they have made any changes in manufacturing, but if you are having those kinds of problems not OS involved(hardware problems), then I would get my phone replaced.

I woul downgrade the OS to the most recent T-mo version just to be safe.