Hi! I have a pearl and I have a couple questions about it. First of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sunsetsweete no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry Pearl Questions

Hi! I have a pearl and I have a couple questions about it.

First of all, does anyone know where I can get a free software download of a program that is made to keep track of assignments for school, etc. I have looked everywhere that I know of and I haven't found anything. I know you can just use the calendar like regular, but I would rather have it seperate than my daily calander.

Next, what file format works on the blackberry pearl. I have programs that are .alx that will download but I have files that are in .cod, .jar, and .jad format that will not load onto my bb. I was wondering if their was a way to get this to work or if these files are just not compatable.

Last, after I first downloaded some software onto my blackberry I had to re-load everything that I had on their previously like the address book, calendar, etc, only the stuff that I had syncronized before. Why did these things get erased when I added applications?

I am using the desktop manager when I am downloading stuff. I am not doing anything over the air because I don't have browsing service to my bb yet.

Thanks in advance for any of the help and advise you can give me!

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Blackberry Pearl Questions

In reply to your second question check this out

Welcome to pinstack

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Blackberry Pearl Questions

Try PocketDay for your calendar needs.