I dropped my phone, and all of a sudden, on my Blackberry Pearl, when I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

contempochic no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry pearl - no one can hear me!

Advertisement

I dropped my phone, and all of a sudden, on my Blackberry Pearl, when I call people they cannot hear me. The phone is not on mute, either. Everything else works fine. Any help?

okamosy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2067acbe
    I haven't heard of this happening from being dropped, usually it will happen to the speaker, but it sounds like the mic is dead. It might be fixable, but more than likely you will have to replace it.

Good luck!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    I think you killed it. Anything can happen when you drop it. Can they hear you if you use a Wireless Headset?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    you busted your mic, either send it in for repairs or get a headset/bluetooth earpiece

lolastars00 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by contempochic View Post
    I dropped my phone, and all of a sudden, on my Blackberry Pearl, when I call people they cannot hear me. The phone is not on mute, either. Everything else works fine. Any help?
    That just happened to me today i was soooo pissed off. T mobile is sending me a new one b/c its an audio problem. Its not so bad b/c if you connect your head set and you call someone it works and they could hear you again . So im gonna use my headset until my new phone comes in and im gonna have to send the broken one back. Im just glad the headset works it means i wont have to go phoneless for a couple days. Im also glad i had the warranty b/c i havent even had the phone for a month. But they are making pay 10 dollars for shipping. I should have fought it but i am so tired of calling. What they made me do was first shut off and on the phone. Then take the battery out. Then take the sim chip out. Then try to see if the sim chip works in a different phone to see if the sim chip was the problem. Then they asked if there was water damage. They made me upload the CD on my computer and install updates. Then Finally after going to the actually store which was no help b/c they cant do anything for you its "all over the phone" and calling and talking to 4 T-mobile people they decided on sending m a phone

amandarooo324 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The $10 to ship my replacement really ticked me off! They never used to do that back in the day, I've been with tmo since 2001 (2 lines too) and I still couldn't get them to credit the 10 bucks. After enough complaining I did however get them to add 200 minutes to each of my family plan lines, that roll over for up to 90 days. I guess it was better than nothing.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah tmo usually hooks customers up with minutes...I got 50 minutes once just because a store rep lied to me about being able to send pics without the data plan...
    At least you got a new phone and aren't stuck with a broken one