Hello everyone I am unable to load applications. The Blackberry Desktop software fails to recognize ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

maruchen no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Pearl loading Application issue..

Advertisement

Hello everyone I am unable to load applications. The Blackberry Desktop software fails to recognize my phone. I have the latest Cingular software installed on the phone. I've tried a clean uninstall of the program via the directions from one of the boards on here and I am still unable to load apps on my blackberry pearl. Does anyone have a link to where I can download past Blackberry Cingular software? Or a link to where I can download a newer version of the Blackberry Desktop that works with the new cingular version. I'd apprecaite any help this is extremely frustrating.

Blackberry v 4.2.0.71
    Blackberry Desktop Software v 4.2.1.8

I'm looking for the older version for the Blackberry Pearl from Cingular. I've been to Cingulars website and they have only the new version available for download. If someone can provide me a link to the previous version I think my problem would be fixed. Has anyone been able to use the App loader via the Blackberry Desktop software to load anything and been successful? I am truly baffled by this issue.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Blackberry Pearl loading Application issue..

i have had that version before and had no issues. when you say you did a clean uninstall, do you mean of the desktop manager?

when you say you can't load the apps, what exactly is happening?

and....what sort of apps are you trying to download? there are two different kind of files for the pearl. if you download a zip file, then you must extract the alx file and then load using app loader. if you download a jad or jar file, that should be done using the browser ON your blackberry.