Hi- I just got my Pearl a few days ago and have some questions- 1) ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sarah5295 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Pearl GPS questions

Advertisement

Hi- I just got my Pearl a few days ago and have some questions-
    1) I'm looking to get a GPS reciever and saw a few different ones- It's between the Holux 240 which seems to be the favorite of most posters. I was also thinking about getting the TELENAV reciever which is similar in price- does anyone have experiance w/ the TELENAV receiver or an opinion on which is better?
    2) Also I don't have BB Maps on my Pearl. I have service through AT&T and it just has basic TELENAV-anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Blackberry Pearl GPS questions

you can use this thread to get BB maps back.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_8310_a.html

sorry I'm not very familiar with GPS receivers so I can't help on that front.

MaryBethLowell no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry Pearl GPS questions

Sarah5295 - Hi, this is Mary Beth from TeleNav. I thought I'd mention to you that we currently running a special on our web site. The GPS receiver which is normally $99.99 is available right now for $59.99. This does not include the cost of the TeleNav GPS Navigator service ($10 per month) - but it's a very low price for a GPS receiver.

If there is anything else we can help with, you might also go to our online forum which is on our web site (telenav.com).

Thanks!
    Mary Beth