Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just saw a commercial for this on TV so not sure how real is it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry Pearl for free?

Advertisement

Just saw a commercial for this on TV so not sure how real is it or not, since I bought my phone from T-mobile direct.

Blackberry Pearl for $89 up front, plus 90 dollars in rebates. A two year contract is required.

www.letstalk.com

http://www0.letstalk.com/cart/cart.h...oRedirection=1

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Man I got screwed, bought it from tmo too, wait factor in cust service if I have a prob (besides melting the face with a dremelLOL), replacement if needed. hmmmmm math not good but I do electronics and if some brings in defective,not bought from us, I can do nothing, even if its a product we carry. so no 200 bucks with all the things mentioned not bad
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    sorry bout the stab but I'm in a mood, bud. not personal
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well, I got *2* Pearls free with a new tmo family plan last week. They were only $50 apiece ($100 out-of-pocket) with 2 $50 rebates. From wirefly. SOunds like a better deal.

*CACKYWHEELS no está en línea Stack level 1
    I paid $30 (sales tax) for my Pearl, which was a decent enough deal for me..
    But I'm on a 1 year contract forget 2 year =)

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do a search here, I bought mine at Thanksgiving for pay $50 and get $100 back so I made $50. The rebate check came yesterday, not bad.

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How did you pull that off, rkkeller?

'Mannn, I no believe in you, you're crazy!' (from Nacho Libre)

mocmylov no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ab2f41
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wirefly GAVE me $50 to sign a 2 year with TMO and I paid nothing up front for my pearl! Which I am loving by the way!

And I thought mine was a steal and i paid $150 for mine, hate you guys.. j/k i dont =)

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    The places that give you the Pearl for free are all Third Party Dealers. They buy the phones on their own and can sell them for whatever they want...

With most of these companies they come with an extra disconnect fee or larger activation fee or something that is in FINE print....

Great for you if you got it for that price but I would take a second look at the terms and conditions of your contract....I know that at one store....The Mobile Solutions....They charge a $250 disconnect fee if you disconnect within the first 4 months

you see.. there's always a catch! =) lol

jsimms243 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D71EB
    Ew... boy. I am hurting right now. I paid $200 (after $50 MIR) with 2 year contract extension. I thought that was good. I hate you guys.

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, I paid $250 x2 (two pearls) with 2 fifty mail in rebates. And the catch, I'm on a one year contract!!!!!!

Kayos, you can give me as much crap as you want, I deserved it for defacing my pearl. I'll make sure to post a picture of the damage tonight.

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TMobileCSR
    The places that give you the Pearl for free are all Third Party Dealers. They buy the phones on their own and can sell them for whatever they want...

With most of these companies they come with an extra disconnect fee or larger activation fee or something that is in FINE print....

Great for you if you got it for that price but I would take a second look at the terms and conditions of your contract....I know that at one store....The Mobile Solutions....They charge a $250 disconnect fee if you disconnect within the first 4 months
    No worse than Amazon's deal.

cybernetic61 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204B13FA

Thumbs up Pearl Deals

I paid $200 for my Pearl from T-Mo when it first came out. I just bought one for my Hubby for 89 w/ 90 bucks in rebates. the cxl fee is 200, & a 2 year contract, but heck i have been with t mo since 2000. My entire family is with t-mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast