Just got my Pearl from T-Mobile about a week ago, and I've noticed that a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pearllovee no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Pearl - Dull Keys?

Advertisement

Just got my Pearl from T-Mobile about a week ago, and I've noticed that a few keys seem to look more dull than others. I can't figure out if the light is out, or if it's just supposed to be like that. Anyone else notice this? Is it normal, or should I exchange it for another one? Please help, it's really bothering me!

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry Pearl - Dull Keys?

my 9. #,and enter key doesnt light up...and It's ok for now...maybe when it get little older i will have them swap it up.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I notice after a long period of time the keys will dull, but right after you purchased it? You could try to clean the keys with a light rub of alcohol solution. Ot that may be normal for your series BB.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Pearllovee. Let us know what you end up doing on this.

M0stBlunt3d no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ECB429

bb has such a poor effn design

pearllovee no está en línea Stack level 1

Update: I ended up returning the phone. I'm going to hold out for now, and maybe I'll purchase another Blackberry in the future. I really LOVED the phone, but the keys were driving me insane. I wanted to do an exchange for another new phone, considering it has been a week since I purchased it, but T-Mobile wanted to go through their technical department, which would most likely have me ending up with a refurb (according to what customer care told me). So, I'd rather just wait it out for now, and see if something else comes out in the near future that I like just as much. Thank you all for your responses!

konman795 no está en línea Stack level 1

same with my pearl. ive only had mine for a few days and the keys seem to be very dull. especially the ones on the way left and right sides.