Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i have the same t-mobile unlocked version of pearl 8100. i still haven't found the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

niran77@hotmail no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e74768

Advertisement

i have the same t-mobile unlocked version of pearl 8100. i still haven't found the solution. do let me know your status guys...

take care
    niran

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Make sure your keypad isnt locked when you plug your device into the PC

Disspointed no está en línea Stack level 1
    You won't be able to enable the hard drive. MSNBC marketwatch - the micro SD over 1 G are not for current generation phones. only phones that are introduced after June 2007 - pearl was introduced in Oct 2006. You can do all the config and will not do anything if its over 1G. get the 1 G and you will be able enble the hard drive.

KrymsynDragon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318AAAFB
    dont know if anyone still reads this post or monitors it but im having the same problem.. the only difference is that other laptops in the house see my phone but mine doesnt.. my fiance says im pretty much going to have to restore my laptop and start over.. i would appreciate some help.. im thinking of upgrading to 8900.. some thoughts on that would be beneficial also

snowdej no está en línea Stack level 1

USB Mass storage blackberry

USB Mass storage mode

I managed to get it sorted.

You need to get to the engineering screens

If you want me to explain further (i.e you still care/have the phone!) then pm me and I will post some instructions.

I would just post them, except it is reasonably involved depending on your level of knowledge and I don't want to waste time if nobody cares anymore

Jools

SKIonca no está en línea Stack level 1
    Snowdej,

I have been having this same issue for a number of months, can you please send me any info you have on how you fixed it? I would really appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdej View Post
    USB Mass storage mode

I managed to get it sorted.

You need to get to the engineering screens

If you want me to explain further (i.e you still care/have the phone!) then pm me and I will post some instructions.

I would just post them, except it is reasonably involved depending on your level of knowledge and I don't want to waste time if nobody cares anymore

Jools
    Please post the info here. You'd be surprised how many users still have the device and may be searching for the answer. Even for those who don't have the device, knowing how to do it allows us to help others. You may also want to try the solution listed here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123