Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I found a pretty perfect case ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nando77034 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Blackberry Pearl Armband

Advertisement

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I found a pretty perfect case and armband for the Pearl. I was actually returning an IPOD docking station that I bought for my PEARL which actually did work just as long as I used the AUX mode and connected my phone to it. Pretty good but the sound wasnt too good. Well anyways, I was at Best Buy and ran across a couple armbands for various IPODS and cell phones. Well for those workout freaks who like to listen to their music this is perfect.

I found an armband for the Samsung K5 which fits perfectly on the Pearl. The openings for the screen and keyboard are a bit small but I turn my wireless signal off when in the gym so no calls come in. Like I said it fits the Pearl perfectly. Not too tight and not too loose, just right.

If you are like me and have lots of music on your pearl and go to the gym. This is perfect, I have been looking for a case and armband like this for a while. Here is the brand and model --> DLO / Action Jacket for the Samsung K5. Sorry I couldnt post a link because I am not a stacker2 member. But look it up with any search engine and check it out..

Enjoy!
    Nando77034

SSM_Scotch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E29A5E
    thanks for the heads up...it will be the next thing I buy after the pearl...

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ref=25&loc=SMX this is the link for it. i hope this helps out
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music