Hello, Do you use wireless stereo for listening to music sored on your BB Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ikori no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250E821E

Question Blackberry Pearl and bluetooth wireless stereo

Advertisement

Hello,

Do you use wireless stereo for listening to music sored on your BB Pearl ?
    I bought The Jabra BT 320s stereo headset yesterday. The connection hasnt been a problem, i'm now able to voice dial and call wirelessly, but impossible to listen to music... when activating the bluetooth speaker from the BB Music player menu, nothing happens..

Has somebody experiment a problem like that ? Do you have some advices ? do you think there is an incompatibility ?

Cheers

PIN/ID
    250E821E

Re: Blackberry Pearl and bluetooth wireless stereo

That's what i'm understanding, browsing the web, that's very surprising, all WM5 & WM6 support it, and when they doesnt, a simply patch solves the problem... that's my first disapointment with this marvellous device... i
    'll bring my wireless headse back to the shop...

Aparently AD2P support will be available for pearl wih the 4.2.2 OS.. any idea of the release date ?

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86

Dollars5 has software that will play through Bluetooth although it is not in stereo. You can download it from Dollars5. It works great.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by beamolite
    Dollars5 has software that will play through Bluetooth although it is not in stereo. You can download it from Dollars5. It works great.
    How does this affect your battery life on your headset ?

PIN/ID
    250E821E

beamolite, i browsed dollars5 dot com, the software you are talking about doesnt seem to exist, do you have a link please ?

japowell03 no está en línea Stack level 1

Here is the link to the program. I use it with a moto H700 bt earpeice. Battery life works out fine for me, though its not the clearest sound in the world, I havn't tried it since the improved BT in the .101 yet though, I'll be at the gym with it tonight though.

http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/

PIN/ID
    250E821E

beamolite / japowell, thanks for the link, would like to have more information before buying the product, for being sure that there's no confusion,
    you confirm that you are able to listen to STEREO music wirelessly with your bluetooth headsets ?
    seems that this soluion should be widely communicated if it works, because many people are waiting for a new OS version for solving this problem...

PIN/ID
    250E821E

apparently the soft it free ? i test it right now...

japowell03 no está en línea Stack level 1

its not in stereo, but its also a free download. You only have to pay if you like it and want to register it simply to support the creators. I do not know if it will at least play mono through both speakers or not, because i only have a standard bt earpeice. I'd say give it a download and see if it does close to what your looking for. If it does and you feel the need, then register it.

EDIT: Btw the actual media player is slow, clunky, and makes me appreciate the standard media player a lot more, I use the stock one for my car, and this one only when i need bt streamed audio. Once you get on that link, click download and it will download it automatically, no need to pay.

Professional edition free for life-time, non-commercial use, together with technical support through Dollars5 Community forums.
    From the page.
    Last edited by japowell03; 08-05-2007 at 01:47 PM.