Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I have a minor issue with my T-mobile Pearl. When I use multitap, sometimes when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Firehawk1227 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Bugs/Errors Report Page

Advertisement

I have a minor issue with my T-mobile Pearl. When I use multitap, sometimes when trying to enter the second letter of that key, (When entering a "r", you have to press the "e r" key twice) my Pearl would double type the first letter so it would appear "ee" instead of the letter "r". Can someone please help me? It gets annoying when trying to catch up to your friends when instant messaging. Thanks.

I have 4.2.1.107 SP2 Platform 2.3.0.83
    TMO

kawarskih no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F54740

when im conected to laptop tethering from pearl, every so often itll just reset on its on and it only does that when im connected to the internet

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Here's another one from me that happened earlier today:

Device: Black BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier: TMobile USA
    Platform: 2.3.0.83

I just got this message twice while replying to a pin message in my Messages folder.

"Uncaught exception:net.rim.device.api.system.ObjectGroupRea dOnlyException."

Background with this issue: I have had the problem of not being able to reply to pin messsages before. This is just the first time I've gotten an uncaught exception error with the issue. It usually resolves itself and I am able to send the message. This time however its not resolving itself and I am ready to ditch my BB and go to another phone.

I had to send a new PIN message to the contact that sent me the original message instead of replying to it. A few hours later I was able to reply to messages again. GRRRRRR....This is becoming a frustrating Pearl.

NatalieElise no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100 / GPS Java Error - Holux 236

Quote Originally Posted by mlapico
    I recently purchased a Holux GPSlim 236 to work with my BlackBerry Pearl 8100 and the BB Maps. I can connect the device via bluetooth without any problems, but when I select "Start GPS" in BB Maps it closes the program and gives me this error message:

Uncaught exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Anyone else getting this? Can't figure out whether its the GPS receiver or the BlackBerry that is screwing up.

Thanks!!!
    I'm having that same problem but with my Opera Mini.. did you get it fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    Here's another one from me that happened earlier today:

I just got this message twice while replying to a pin message in my Messages folder.

"Uncaught exception:net.rim.device.api.system.ObjectGroupRea dOnlyException."

Background with this issue: I have had the problem of not being able to reply to pin messsages before. This is just the first time I've gotten an uncaught exception error with the issue. It usually resolves itself and I am able to send the message. This time however its not resolving itself and I am ready to ditch my BB and go to another phone.

I had to send a new PIN message to the contact that sent me the original message instead of replying to it. A few hours later I was able to reply to messages again. GRRRRRR....This is becoming a frustrating Pearl.
    Update: It shut down ONCE AGAIN on me a few days after the above post and I waited a few days while doing my own troubleshooting AGAIN before calling T-Mobile for my THIRD Pearl I am getting SICK AND TIRED of the instability of these phones.

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i need to vent! I am on the phone with customer service, tmo, talking to the 4th one tonight! Been on the phone for over 2 hours now! Here is my problem, my OS needs to be up graded, I do not own or have access to a computer, if I do a handheld exchange it will be the 4th one since February! They can't tell me if the upgrade will have the new OS! So I am not getting off the phone until I am a happy customer!.........ok, finally getting somewhere, not holding my breath though! Looks like I can get an 8700, of coarse it is going to cost me.ok, I am a happy tmo customer again!

It will have the OS upgrade on it. I just got my THIRD Pearl (since January 26, 2007) yesterday and it came with 4.2.1.107 on it. Get them to send it to you for free shipping (normally it's $9.99 for 3-7 day shipping or $15 for or 1-3 day shipping, respectively).
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 09-07-2007 at 01:37 AM.

Issue: My Pearl has 2 Dimension Zen themes on it.

They are listed as:

BB Dimension Zen (this one has a preview of the homescreen) and
    BB Dimension-Zen (this one has no preview of the homescreen)

I have:

uninstalled and reinstalled the DM and OS
    changed vendor code to 100 for T-Mo US
    deleted vendor.xml file
    connected BB to DM and ran AppLoader

STILL 2 Dimension Zen themes. The one I want to remove has no preview of the theme. The one I want to keep has the preview of the theme.

enikolayev no está en línea Stack level 2

Here's my problem: The phone tries to send sms msgs regardless of signal strength. Instead of leaving the messages as pending, it automatically tries to send them when there is no signal, so i have to manually resend them when i get some service. This problem started after i did a warranty exchange on my pearl. please help!

21A
    21A no está en línea Stack level 1

1. On a device activated on BES, go to the Address Book.
    2. Menu > Lookup, then enter the name of someone in the organization who is not a BlackBerry user. The record appears as expected.
    3. Go to Messages
    4. Menu > Compose PIN
    5. Enter the name of the person you looked up before; it autocompletes
    6. Send the message

Expected result: After step 5, device would give "No PIN" error
    Actual result: Device attempts to send the PIN message to the recipient's e-mail address, which results in a network@etpXXXX.etp.na.blackberry.net message to the recipient (and some confusion).

T-mo Pearl 4.2.1.107

ED: Variant: If instead you select a user who is a BES user, no network@ message is generated, but the PIN message comes back with "Transaction error - bad format" (presumably for the same reason, that it attempted to send the PIN to an email recipient).

Anyone have any idea if there's a form or process for submitting these types of bugs?
    Last edited by 21A; 09-10-2007 at 06:50 PM.

MannyC525 no está en línea Stack level 2

The only bug I'm having is whenever I unlock my phone and there is a pop-up message with a missed call or voicemail or SMS Text is full, it takes 30 seconds for it to think and get the message through or by moving the trackball, it shows up somehow. Any other people with this bug?

Free Space on my Pearl is around 27 MB, T-Mobile Pearl (Made in Canada) v 4.2.1.107

kps01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by phillyslix
    No audible ring even when phone is set to ring.

Uncaught exception jav.lang...

Jav reset error with white screen

Freezes in between switching apps

Hour glassing won't stop when I try to visit web pages or send messages

Phone doesn't show a call ring--just goes straight to voicemail and puts missed called icon on screen

New themes posted on mobile.BlackBerry.com phone won't ring. Only goes to voice mail.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi,

any resolutuion to the following Q:

Phone doesn't show a call ring--just goes straight to voicemail and puts missed called icon on screen

i need desperate help on this

ramadantis no está en línea Stack level 1

i need OS 8100.. colombia.. helpme
    bueno pa el desbloqueo..;)..

duro.. pa´lante.... soy de colombia....

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

When Did You Get Your Pearl??????

deolu88 no está en línea Stack level 1

When i switch my blackberry pearl on it says "Uncaught exception: java lang ClassC stException". I can't acces any of the applications. Is there any solution to this problem ?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast