I downloaded songs to my MP3 player on my Blackberry Pearl 8100. Copied them over ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

VarinaM no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Pearl 8100

Advertisement

I downloaded songs to my MP3 player on my Blackberry Pearl 8100. Copied them over as ringtones. I applied that song ringtone to an individual caller.. but when that person calls the custom ringtone won't activate? It shows it as saved but it still will not ring that ringtone. Any ideas?

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80

Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ there is no reason to copy them over as Ringtones, you can set any mp3 as a ringer. U should check to see what OS ur using by going to options/about. Just to make sure ur up to date. Other than that go to the address book, pull up the contact for which u want to Set the ringtone scroll down and set and save it, also u can try to do a battery pull and see if that clears the issue.

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Also, after a battery pull make sure you are using the correct profile. Sometimes I had that problem as well and wasn't using the profile I set the ringers up under.
    /~*brooke

youngva804 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FE30AB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~also make sure u add ringtones to your contact at the contact page. And then go in to media find the tone and set the contact there also