While I was trying to upgrade my blackberry's OS from 4.2 to 4.5 my laptops ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kimcglass no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry pearl

Advertisement

While I was trying to upgrade my blackberry's OS from 4.2 to 4.5 my laptops battery died and my phone has gone back to the stone age OS 2.7 and now i am having an App error 200. Can someone help me?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    do you have a decktop? or a pwer cord for your laptop?
    plug it in again and it should upgrade for ya...
    is it "working" right now?
    if so, consider yourself lucky lol plug it into your PC and just start the upgrade.

if it is not, then take the battery out and (on a desktop or your laptop with a power cord attached) plug in the USB cable and open loader.exe
    (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe)
    select your connection type, USB, and them select next it should pick up that your phone is what it is and start loading your Os for you.
    once it starts doing things plug your battery back in and you should be all good
    if you have any issues, ask for help of course, but also there is a link in my signature to "moderncowboy's help center" click that and you will find many useful links.
    let me know if you need any help with anything!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

tristadye no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone know if its possible to play Farmville on Facebook using 8130? I keep getting a message at the Farmville start page saying I need to install a flash player but it won't let me download 1 from Adobe. I don't have a desktop/laptop, is there any way around this to be able to play?

tristadye no está en línea Stack level 1

help

Does anyone know if its possible to play Farmville on Facebook using 8130? I keep getting a message at the Farmville start page saying I need to install a flash player but it won't let me download 1 from Adobe. I don't have a desktop/laptop, is there any way around this to be able to play?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    No, flash is not yet available for the blackberry OS.
    Sorry man

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    you can ply mafia wars with the opera browser is farmville similar ? If so maybe that'll work.
    " B safe "

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Farmville won't work because it's a repeating/streaming flash game. Mafia Wars only works to an extent. If you notice the times don't count down.