Okay, not really a question, but a strange comment about playing music on my 8120. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Blackberry Only Likes Certain Music

Advertisement

Okay, not really a question, but a strange comment about playing music on my 8120. i'm currently using an 8GB SD card and have about 900 songs on it so far. Alot of full albums as well. I'm running music in my car using the Bluetooth MOTOROKR T505. Great device. But when I put my Berry on shuffle, it plays randomnly... the same songs over and over again, the same songs in specific albums, it never changes. Its like it prefers the same 30 songs and thats all it will play. Its like my Berry is telling me "I don"t like those other songs, lets just listen to my favorites Justyn!" Its favorite bands seems to be Eve 6 and and Evanescence. Favorite songs are Sweet Sacrifice by Evan. and Unwell by Matchbox 20. And it likes shuffling through Eve 6 albums back and forth for about 4 songs in a row. Only time it will play something besides the same 30 songs back to back is if I take it off of shuffle and choose an album.

So out of curiousity, any 8120 8GB users out there have there Berry prefer certain songs over the rest you have stored, or is it just me?

My berry
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Thats very strange. My 1st generation ipod shuffle does the exact same thing.
    I hope when In get my 8120 it doesn't have this problem. The mp3 player and 8gb card capacity is one of the biggest selling points of the 8120 for me.

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't played around too much with the music player because I haven't upgraded my 1gb memory card yet, but I imagine it could just be how the OS is encoded in the media player.

At least it has good taste. Sweet Sacrifice is a GREAT song.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yeah its weird, after posting this it finally started playing new stuff. I'm telling you guys, it knows!

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    Funny enough, this is how it works at my store:

1. Customer comes in with a random Samsung or Motorola phone (something other than a Blackberry)
    2. They are VERY angry because their keypad doesn't work at all. They mash the buttons violently and hand me the horribly disfigured and beaten up little phone.
    3. I look at the phone and begin to dial numbers. Their jaw drops to the floor with this astonishing look on their face.
    4. I hand them back the phone and tell them to have a great day.

HAHAH The point of the story: as soon as you seek help it's no longer a problem.