Hello i keep having a problem with my blackberry messenger. I will be able to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

XXBobbXX no está en línea Stack level 2

Question BlackBerry Messenger Problem

Advertisement

Hello i keep having a problem with my blackberry messenger. I will be able to send instant messages one minute then the persons little smiley face gets the unavailable signs and i dont understand because i can send them sms messages while it says that but not BBM messeges...any tips?
    XXBobbXX

latorria07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Normally it will go unavailable automatically if they are on the phone or have not read your messages with in a certain time frame, normally around 2 to 3 mins

well it goes to busy and it can stay there for along time but when it doesnt send it stays on the clock...but my sms txt msg still works...its so weird...
    XXBobbXX

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    SMS is different than BBM. They are sent different routes. I'm not a techy, but I do know that BBM uses data (like an email) and SMS doesn't.

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Are you getting a little clock beside their name or something different? If the message has not gone through, it usually shows a little signal meter type icon beside their name. But if the person just hasn't read the message yet it will show the little clock icon. There's nothing wrong, the person just hasn't read the message yet. If they are unavailable they will be listed as unavailable on the messenger list.

Well no sometimes I get the clock but I know that means jus busy but I almost ALWAYS get the unavailable sign by their name...n I don't know y it almost ALWAYS happens...has any body elses done that? Like it will be fine 4 a little bit but messed up on the next...

paigecaplin07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine does the same thing lol. It makes me mad!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~