I am having trouble synchronizing my pearl with microsoft outlook. Whenever i synch my device, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry Messenger and Microsoft Outlook

Advertisement

I am having trouble synchronizing my pearl with microsoft outlook. Whenever i synch my device, it erases all previous scheduled events. I have tried going into configuration and then configuration synch, setup, and then "transfer items within a range of days" I input 1000 days before and after today.

When I hit synchcronize it shows over 244 deletions so I am afraid that it will delete my previous events again.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    sounds like its trying to set up what's on your outlook to oyour pearl? is that what you are wanting to do?
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes I apologize. In the title I put Blackberry Messenger, but I meant Blackberry Manager. I have it set up so I can transfer info back and forth. However, when sync my blackberry with manager, it erases all the information prior to the day that I synched it.

I have tried going into the sync set up and entering to transfer 1000 days prior and 1000 days after the sync, but it still wants to erase all previous scheduled appointments.

Any suggestions?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    What version of DM are you running I suggest you upgrade to 4.6 the options are better

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color