Im sorry guys, im sure this has been asked millions of times, but i must ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Rainymort no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry media problem!!

Im sorry guys, im sure this has been asked millions of times, but i must ask. Could anyone give me a STEP BY STEP guide on how to load music onto my Pearl?...thank you very much, im sorry for the repitition.

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey Rainymort,

I think you havnt had any responses becuase you could have easily search for this solution.

Try the search funtion in the forum or go the thread "Comprehensive Blackberry Pearl 8100 Guide"

Good luck

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    I'm not that familiar with the pearl, but I'll try. Do you have a media chip your pearl? The size of the file you can transfer depends on this.

If you open Desktop Manager (DM) 4.2, you will see a feature called Media Manager. With your BB Connected to your PC, Open the Media Manager. On the left you will see the Folder Tree for the PC, on the Right that for the BB. Use the one on the left to find the music you want on your BB, and either drag it to the right, or use the arrows in the middle to move from one side to the other.

Hope this helps
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles