just wondering if anyone had any solutions as to why my mapping sytem thing on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

luiggity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202de880

Blackberry maps

Advertisement

just wondering if anyone had any solutions as to why my mapping sytem thing on my blackberry isnt looking up addresses... theres no help on the blackberry help button, and it just keeps going back to the origional screen when i search a location... anyone else have this problem? or better yet, does anyone know how to fix it?

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Re: Blackberry maps

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

Can you give more details?... when you select the bb maps icon... hit menu... select go to... and enter an address. What happens when you do that?

I use Google maps and prefer it...

Here is the link to dl from your bb if you want to try it.

www.google.com/gmm

luiggity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202de880

it is attempting to search the address, but only for 2 seconds, and it cant find addresses that are 100% correct ( i tried my home address with all info)..... i dont know why, i downloaded the google maps, looks great, better than mine was when it did work, but it wont load onto my desktop manager... media manager or application loader... could go on my phones browser to download if it had one, but i either cannot find it on my phone ( after 3 months of owning it!) or it is nonexistent......

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

do you have a data plan?