i've had this problem before but i figured out what it was. now that i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iceyy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247D7196

blackberry is whacking out

Advertisement

i've had this problem before but i figured out what it was. now that i solved the problem it has come back?

my free memory is 0 bytes. i have deleted every app i do not need. i have cleared every history from opera and the browser, i have also deleted all of my emails outgoing, incoming, all of my sms's and what not. whats going on? its still 0 bytes and im afraid im not receiving any text's. can someone help me? im about this close to deleting opera thats the last program i have left.

Juls3412 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Have you tried a battery pull?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you tried to do a hard reboot and see if there has been a reflection of what you have deleted? It sounds like you've deleted quite a few items and it should show some kind of reflection of it.

iceyy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247D7196
    mostly everytime i had deleted an app i had restarted right after.

it seems the solution for me would be to always change the theme. its what i always do. and it somehow works but then it comes back at random times. deleting all of my sms's.

i had just performed a battery pull and all my memory is back. but i know its gonna come back.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here are a few options to clear out the memory.

1. Clear the device event logs (hold the ALT key and press L G L G).
    2. Clear the BB browser cache, cookies, pushed content, history and memory by going to the browser and selecting Cache Operations.
    3. Access the memory cleaner by enabling the Security Options in Options. Enable a password to access it.

Also, do you have any media stored on the phone that could go on a media card? Pictures, ringtones, etc.

GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    You do not mention media. Do you have music or pictures stored on the device memory?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~