So when i pull my BB from my case to try and make a phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bonelafide no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

blackberry in a coma?

Advertisement

So when i pull my BB from my case to try and make a phone call... the screen is all white and when i attempt to put it in standby, it goes into standby and comes back, but the screen is still all white.

I cant turn it off or anything, so i pull the battery and leave it out for a good while.
    when i attempt to turn it on, i ge ta red flashing light....

anyone know what the deal is? fast help would be greatly appreciated.

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

Re: blackberry in a comma?

ok, so i plugged my charger in and it starts blinking a yellow or orange type light, and right now its sitting there with a green light on....

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Re: blackberry in a coma?

Have you ever deleted any of the information saved on your BB ? my boss had over 4k messages and had the smame problem, to me you might have to wipe out the machine ( try reloading the OS and removing all data from the BB and see what happens !!!

Hope it helps

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

accualy, i left it charging and then it still didntd turn on, so then i pulled the battery again and then put it back in and it turned right back on.

PIN/ID
    23FFECE7

im a little worried now. My mom was calling, and when i picked up my phone to answer it, the screen was a blank WHITE again. I was still able to answer the call and talk to her. Then i had to make another call (cuz i was locked out) and i was able to make that call with the white screen.

I couldnt turn it off or anything, so then i pulled the battery again, and i have it plugged to my charger but its not charging.

Anyone know what might be wrong?!

EDIT:
    I let it sit for a while, and then pulled the battery again and it managed to turn on. but now the display is still white!
    i called AT&T but they are saying that i cant get a warranty exchange because a friend gave me the phone and it is registered to him and someone else.
    they are trying to make me buy another one for like 350!!
    does anyone think my battery might be messed up or something?! any help would be greatly appreciated, because AT&T isn't really helping.
    Last edited by bonelafide; 07-19-2007 at 01:12 PM.