Hi! I just bought addapter to headphones for my bb , and when i connected ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kondypl no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry+HeadPhones

Advertisement

Hi!

I just bought addapter to headphones for my bb , and when i connected with headphones and plug to BlackBerry just one headphone is working...........i dont know why because my friend has same adapter from Micro Center and its working , on my phone its mono........i dont know why......Please help!

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Re: BlackBerry+HeadPhones

i have bought 3 adapters, not one worked so I gave up and got 2.5mm headset by LG

agfreesafety no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah I just bought some earphones today at best buy that fit straight in instead of messing with those adapters, I was getting sound going and back and forth from ear ear when you jerk the plug around using an adapter.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Seidio offers the stereo adaptor that is custome made for Pearl. It works

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=529

Linus no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have been looking for a stereo Headset for listening to MP3s. Bought the Jabra c220s stereo Headset from PCMicroStore dot com for 10 including shipping. It came in a small poly bag (instead of a retail package) with only 2 pairs of ear gels and no adapter. The sound is fine. These may not be original product since the call/answer button does not work; however, it works well as stereo earbuds.

Kondypl no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio offers the stereo adaptor that is custome made for Pearl. It works

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=529
    is that really working?

dcla no está en línea Stack level 1

I lost the BB headset that came with my Pearl. I bought some 3.5 noise cancelling headphones with the seidio 2.5 adaptor. The strangest thing is that when I go to watch a video file the voice dialing menu comes up. Even when I disable that application it still pops up every time I bump or move the headset cable. Is this hapening to anyone else? any solution?

blownbyboost no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2497293d

i too have issues with my headphones, i am using verizon headphones that work A++++. i bought 2 dif adapters from radio shack that did nothing, i bought a 2.5 to 3.5 cord to play over my car stereo via ipod plug, doesn work. and i have a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter from verzion(since the V headphones were the only ones to work) and the adapter from verizon doesn even work. when i bought my first pearl it only came with a single earphone???? and havn gotten the change to pick up a dual set from tmo.

i go for 3-6 hour bike rides weekly and would love to listen to music through full headphones not earbuds. has anyone else had success with an adapter that was an instore purchase????????????????????????????????

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kondypl
    is that really working?
    Yes, It is designed for BB8100 and it works.

They are available in two types

1) simple adaptor
    2) the adaptor with built in mcrophone and answer/end button

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 04-15-2007 at 03:31 PM.

howdini no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EBDAC5

I did a lot of frustrating research; the Seidio is the only adapter I've found that actually works.

That being said, run & get yourself a pair of Sennheiser MM50 earbuds: no adapter required, built-in mic, FANTASTIC sound. I can't recommend them highly enough. At about $40 online, they're not the cheapest, but I've yet to hear anything better, especially with a 2.5mm plug! The pick-up call button tends not to work too well, but that's a small price to pay, IMHO. The mic works fine, you just have to use the pickup button on the phone to answer calls.

The only way to get good bottom end is with earbuds. You also get the advantages of good isolation &, in many cases, noise cancelling.

Mp3 audio quality sucks by its very nature, and the MM50's do a good job of making the sound quality acceptable.

And no, I'm not a Sennheiser employee. :-)

Picasosz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2E96

Gotta Love SeidioSeidio allways willing to post an advertisement. I would recommend the Plantronics in ear headphones MHS-213 I use them constanntly when on my bike the call pick up button works flawlessly excellent sound quality and no frickin adapter required. Jabra also makes a nice pair of over the ear/in ear headsets that you can pick up at Bestbuy.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

I have the sedio adapter with mic and button and OK it works but only if you mess about with it !!

Sedio,s instructions were:-

Plug the headphones into the adapter, then plug the adaptor into the pearl, then play the music, then pause the music, then unplug the adapter, then plug the adapter back in, then unpause the music.

If that is working and specifically designed for the pearl then I must be missing something !!

Sedio, if you have fixed this problem I want a replacement adapter !!.