Advertisement

BB be Praised!
    "Give me Liberty but I much rather have my Blackberry 8100"

charrell

amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C

Re: BlackBerry God

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I set my BB on the sink at the bar and walked out without it. Luckly someone took it to the owne. When I went to get it the next day the owner was like sorry I sold it on e bay. I must have looked like I was going to cry because he was like I was just kidding here you go.

amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ on a side note it wasn't a BB but my ex was riding his motorcycle and his phone fell out of his holster and fell into the intersection. He had no idea he was even missing it until 15 min later the neighbors across the street came home and was like we found this in the middle of the road we think its yours. The intersection was a major road too

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

I Lost mine twice already, once at the bus when i was getting out it felt out of my pocket in my jacket but i went back coz i forgot my book and i saw my bb next to it. The second time i was fighting with a dude and it felt out of my jeans and no one saw it but then i realized that i dont have it, i went back and it was under the door of one of the classes but i was like "wtf? Why its still here?"

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

i went out yesterday to go see that movie No Country For Old Men (which is pretty good) and b4 the movie started and they play those little clips for you to turn off your phone, i reach into my coat to turn it off...just to realize that i didnt have it...i started to panic and had my friends call it up(who were with me) and no luck....rite b4 the movie started, during the previews (and i hate missing the previews) i ran outside like an olympic track runner, hurdling over the velvet belt out to the parking lot into my car...searched the F' out of it and found it on the floor by the peddels...the feeling was like seeing my son for the first time (and i dont even have kids!)...i felt complete...ran back to the theater and sat down and wathed the movie...aaaaaah....yesss....HAIL THE BB GOD!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

There has to be some logical explanation... maybe? OKay, I'll just be a Blackberry God Ngnostic.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

USMAngelEyes no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242A8D18
    Yeah the BB god rocks. I dropped my pearl in a glass of coke and (after dealing with the instant panick that was only intensified by the fact that I had already lost a palm treo the same way less than 2 months before)my boyfriend took it apart and cleaned it and it was alright. I had to replace the lcd but it could have been so much worse. Then, while we were waiting for the lcd to be delivered the boyfriend forgot to take his BB pearl out of his pants pocket... He realized the mistake after the washing machine filled up. And, after being taken apart and given time to dry his was fine too.

charrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240820C4

I want to thank you all for your support and am glad that this device and the powers that be have brought all of us together here in one place.It would be great if more of you shared pics of yourself not that it really matters but it would be nice to see who is whom.

But yeah,I'm still in the process of getting those invites out to all of you in hopes that you would join me in the new BB Ministry that I think is now over due.

I look forward to talking to all of you one on one in the very near future.

charrell

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

awe i'm glad you found it! i kinda felt the same way the first time i dropped mine the day i got it.. i felt like i was going to cry lol

charrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240820C4

Oh we won't talk about all the times that I have dropped it,cause it's just way too many to count.
    I really can't belive how absolutely tought this thing is,the most it does so far is pop apart on me and even the batter stays intack,It really is a well designed peice and I hate to go anywhere without it.

It's like this if I were to leave my current job BB forbide and the main question I would ask if we are aloud to have our devices in the Office with us if the answer was no I would have to continue to look else where until I found another company with the right fit for me and my appendage...

........................BB Be Praised.............................

BB Ministries is looking for Ushers,Deacons and Chior members it would be easier if those of you whom are interested Pin me I will be glad to go over the details with you at your convenience.........

charrell

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

~via Aswani-Berry (wap.pinstack.com)~

Be praised BB !

God will always save you

Long live BB

3 ~~CHEERZ~~ for long life of BB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12