Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay,this is the 1st thread that I Charrell have started and I must say that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

charrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240820C4

Thumbs up BlackBerry God

Advertisement

Okay,this is the 1st thread that I Charrell have started and I must say that If I had paid more attention to the forum in the beginning,well never mind...

Anyway!

Today the BlackBerry God's save me about $300 bones cause i got back to work took off my coat and reached to grab my third arm (yes I said it my third arm).I do not go anywhere without it since I got it about 4 months ago.

Once again I reached down to grab my third arm and all I fee was my cradle that it used to rest upon,I stopped and looked dowan at the surface of my desk and it's not sitting in the usual spots that I lay it down on so now I'm panic stricken because I was all over Webster Ny this afternoon and It could have been anywhere and I'm sure at this point that I might as well just write this off.

So I literally ran back out of the building as fast as my little legd and 2 arms could carry me,began to tear my truck apart looking to see if it had slipped out and onto the floor of my truck.Dang it wasn't there.

Okay the last place I stopped was at the gastion to fill up and let me tell you $40 doesn't go as far as it used to (but that is a whole nother issue for another day)so I'm peeling out of the parking lot hoping that I don't get stopped by the Sherriff that carries a big stix.

Hey so you all know I'm tryin gto make this as intersting as I possibly can,so hold on to your seats the ride may get bumpy.

LOL...

Anyways I pull up In the gas station and pull over to where I had put air in the tires and started to r4oot thru the snow because usually when my BB hits the ground I hear It.People walking by looking at me as if I had taken loss of my senses...Nothing so I decided to walk over to the pump where I had gotten gas from and wouldn't you know it,there it wa my BB laying in a pool of water(glisteny and shinny,wet).

Can you belive that after about 25 min. no one had picked it up or better yet driven over it and crushed it,other than being wet the battery for some reason was almost dead.

So to all the BlackBerry God Is real and you can all belive that I will be campaigning to bring more folks on board for the use of the BB and the BB God!

All Hail the BB God!
    "Give me Liberty but I much rather have my Blackberry 8100"

charrell

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: BlackBerry God

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that was a very interesting story. Yeah definately crazy that it was still there and still works. Someone defonately was looking out after your blackberry.

vinod_patil no está en línea Stack level 2

Hail the BB God

PIN/ID
    240820C4

BB be Praised!

charrell

abcomputin no está en línea Stack level 3

I think I would pull the battery and let it set for a day or two to let it dry out real good. You don't want your third arm to have issues from getting wet.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Glad you found it. Sounds like a nightmare.

shayind4 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    BB God was watching your BB. Pull out the battery and let BB dry for 2 or 3 days.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ at first I thought the post was about Hayden! But seriously, just like I posted about yesterday.. Why are we having so many problems lately with BB's and water? Ie bathtub, toilet, puddle..
    We Must protect our precious BB's

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Glad you found your BB and it is ok
    I would definitely let it dry out for 2 days minimum to make sure it is completely
    dry even if it is working properly.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

As another new "user", I feel your pain brother! I'd be freakin' too if I reached and it wasn't there.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i lost my first curve on a cruise ship in the dance club....didn't realize it until i woke up the next morning

run down to the lost/found and someone had turned it in!! karma baby

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i lost my first curve on a cruise ship in the dance club....didn't realize it until i woke up the next morning

run down to the lost/found and someone had turned it in!! karma baby
    Yeah...I've found dozens of phones, and I've always turned them in!! I do believe in Karma...and I'd want someone to turn mine in if they found it!!

But.....haven't lost a phone yet, but if I ever do!! I hope I get it back

PIN/ID
    240820C4

Yeah guys thanks for all the support.

I can't wait to get the parade banner flowing and the relase of the 100 white Doves and all the worshipping that wll take place when the new BB church that I am now starting is uderway,it will be a joyous occassion for one and all.
    You are all invited I will be sending Invitations to everyones BB so I look forward to meeting with all of you very soon at the Grand Opening Of the BB University and Ministry......

BB Be praised!!!!!!!

charrell

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

i got a couple stories too. a few weeks ago i was visiting my friend whos an RA at UCLA. we went up to his dorm and me and my friends just watched some TV. after that me and my friends left and we walked to my friends car to go home. then i reached down to my pocket where i usually have my pearl in its holster. but my whole holster wasnt there. i search my friends call and cant find it anywhere. finally, we call my friend at his dorm and get him to ask the front desk if someone might have turned in a phone. lo and behold, some actually did and i got my phone back.

a couple months before that, i was at pinkberry with a friend. we go back to my house and i notice that my phone and holster are missing. i search my friends car and the perimeter of my house and cant find it anywhere. eventually, me and my friend drive to pinkberry which is 2 minutes away from my house and again someone actually turned in my phone.

ive had a lot of luck with losing my blackberry.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I know about the 3rd arm! I feel the panic when I misplace it... Whew! So far, only real prob is new trackball ($15) & losing the tiny retainer ring when installing. Fortunately, it works without the retainer. Whew, again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast