I can't seem to get my blackberry email to work. It says that it sent ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Cheyenne82 no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry email problem

Advertisement

I can't seem to get my blackberry email to work. It says that it sent from my phone but the recipient never got it. I've used the addy for comfromation from web sites.....but still nothing. Help!

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: blackberry email problem

I'm a little confused on what you need help with.

Are you receiving push emails from your BB device? Are you able to send them? Have you tried doing a test email to yourself?

Or are you just trying to get a confirmation email that your email was sent successfully?
    ~Lauren

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

same here..not sure what the trouble is. Are you saying that on your end, it's saying that the email was sent...but the recipient is saying that haven't got it yet? In which case, maybe there is a delay.... My family and I all have the same provider, and sometimes when I send my sister text messeges in the morning...she doesn't get them until that evening GRR
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

foxchick015 no está en línea Stack level 1

i recently purchased my bb through ebay, and ive tried several times to set up my own personal email, but unfortunatly it constantly replies that there is already one set up for my pin. is there anyway i can reset this so i can use my own email?

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

sounds like the phone is still locked . Your gonna have to contact the person who sold it to you for the unlock code. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.....
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

foxchick015 no está en línea Stack level 1

ehhh! thats no good on my end. i purchased it through a vendor that bought it off the owner. its completly anonymous.

wayalex no está en línea Stack level 1

In order to unlock the phone to use either the previous owner needs to contact the network or you need their log-in details!

So sorry,seems like bad news.luckily when I bought mine the previous owner phoned o2 for me.

Sorry for the bad news.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~