Help! The supplied browser will not access mobile.blackberry.com I have spoken to t-mobile support and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mik
    mik no está en línea Stack level 2

'Blackberry Browser' on UK T-Mobile

Advertisement

Help!

The supplied browser will not access mobile.blackberry.com

I have spoken to t-mobile support and they say that they only provide the t-mobile browser....

Heeeeeelp

Mik

Len
    Len no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi milk, I'm in the UK, on T-mo ,I use a pearl and use the t-mo browser as well and have been able to access "mobile.blackberry.com" but if you instal "opera mini" you will not have many sites that you cant access. Best w.

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi there I had the same problem but I am with Vodafone in the UK after lot of phone calls and emails they soreted it out it was some thing to do with my number not being on there services and they sent me the browsers.
    There is a topic here somewhere where I have said what they did I think the topic was called "success at last"
    Hope this helps.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Len, Welcome to PinStack.

As littlemojo indicated, there have been a lot of reports, concerning most of the UK providers not being able to get the Internet Version of the Browser. You need to complain to your carrier customer service, Blackberry Device support, to determine exactly why they won't provide it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm having the same issues with Voda UK. Followed Littlemojo's lead and emailed them last night, quoting Littlemojo's response from their Tech Support. No response yet, but people are off on holiday, I guess