Does anyone use the pearl with Salesforce.com? I would like to be able to export ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Narcissus no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry and Salesforce.com

Advertisement

Does anyone use the pearl with Salesforce.com? I would like to be able to export my contact to Pearl and keep them synced. I tried using an export to excel with limited results. I got the names and phone numbers but it did not pick up the emails. I can't use outlook because I have too many contacts in it. I was wondering if there is anything out there to facilitate sharing data between salesforce and the Pearl.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Blackberry and Salesforce.com

ctdw no está en línea Stack level 1

I sync salesforce.com to Outlook which syncs with my Pearl.

I use the salesforce.com Outlook Edition utility which can be found under setup in salesforce.com.

CTDW

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Narcissus no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the same capability to Sync Salesforce with Outlook. The problem is that I don't want all my contacts in Outlook in my Pearl. I have a ton of names in Outlook that I use for mass emails and only need the Account Contacts from Salesforce in the Pearl. I output a csv file from Salesforce but the Pearl only picked up the names and phone numbers and dropped the emails. I also wanted a way that I could sync as I add new people to Salesforce. I was hoping there was something like Outlook Edition for Salesforce that worked with a Blackberry. I looked on their site but nothing jumps out at me.