Hi I am new to the blackberry and love it so far, I got blackberry ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cwasilak no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Alerts

Advertisement

Hi I am new to the blackberry and love it so far, I got blackberry alerts for my pearl, but I seem to be having a problem, is it possible to use blackberry alert and the coverage indicator, because from what i have seen if i set bb alerts to control the led then bb alerts work and the coverage does not, and if i do not setup bb alerts to control leds it does not work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry Alerts

Quote Originally Posted by cwasilak
    Hi I am new to the blackberry and love it so far, I got blackberry alerts for my pearl, but I seem to be having a problem, is it possible to use blackberry alert and the coverage indicator, because from what i have seen if i set bb alerts to control the led then bb alerts work and the coverage does not, and if i do not setup bb alerts to control leds it does not work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Hi cwasilak and welcome to Pinstack! I don't use the coverage indicator - constant flashing light keeps me awake at night! I use BB Alerts and had some difficulties getting it the scheduler feature to work properly. I suspect that the coverage indicator won't be something that works within BB Alerts as it deals with calls, emails etc. You might try emailing the developer (A logan, I think) for support - details are available on Handango.com on the page for BB Alerts. Good luck

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Welcome to the Stacks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

cwasilak, Welcome to PinStack.

I don't use BlackBerry Alerts, but I would assume that if there is not a setting within the program, it will not control the Coverage indicator.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles