Leave it up to our infamous tipsters because the updated BlackBerry Pearl everyone was talking ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

M0stBlunt3d no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ECB429

BlackBerry 8120 to replace the BlackBerry Pearl?

Advertisement

Leave it up to our infamous tipsters because the updated BlackBerry Pearl everyone was talking about, could turn out to be the BlackBerry 8120. What would the BlackBerry 8120 have over the current BlackBerry Pearl? I thought you'd never ask! For starters it should be out the first week of September or around there, and have "atleast 3 or 4 new color choices". The color of the case is all well and good, but what can we expect to find inside? A 2 megapixel camera, GPS, and WiFi. Waiting for confirmation on a carrier, but if I was a betting man, I'd place a wager on T-Mobile launching this device in September.
    UPDATE: It seems as if Rogers in Canada will be launching the updated BlackBerry Pearl in September, with a U.S. carrier getting a "one week jumpstart". In addition to that, the rumored colors are said to be "black, red, titanium, blue, and gold".

http://www.boygeniusreport.com.nyud.net:8080/2007/05/14/blackberry-8120-to-replace-the-blackberry-pearl/

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: BlackBerry 8120 to replace the BlackBerry Pearl?

Talk about easter egg colors, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwe. I mean if I had to choose one it would be the pink hehe.

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

Well this just gets me mad. I just got my Pearl and now they're allowing WiFi built in? It would actually allow me to get rid of my blackberry service altogether...well...for the most part.

But still, that just gets me mad. Maybe they'll find a way to put it into the 8100 with a patch??? ::looks hopeful::

88supramkiii no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F534AD

not diggin the colors at all

karmalaw no está en línea Stack level 1

hopefully they're kidding about the colors (but those are the same colors as their OEM skins... scary).

They should hire me to select colors.. ha: I'd make them:

blackberry (dark glossy plum), midnight blue, dark glossy teal, and dark persimmon.

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391

WIFI is always nice...
    I honestly think RIM will have a device out with WIFI after they put a faster processor in it.
    With the current one, it seems slugish quite often already.