Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I haven't heard any update for a while on whether or not T-Mobile will be ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kendrick87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216413F3

Blackberry 8120 on T-Mobile???

Advertisement

I haven't heard any update for a while on whether or not T-Mobile will be getting the Blackberry Pearl 2 (aka 8120). Does anyone know if and when this will be happening? Thanks!

-Kendrick

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Blackberry 8120 on T-Mobile???

t-mo is getting a pearl 2 i spoke to a rep and he said the only color it will come in is green so i dont jnow how smart he was lol it will be out on the 16

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Green!?!?!?

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

I thought the rumored gray was gonna suck. I don't think I can cope with a green phone. If I could just get a black one--a plain, simple black one...

lyricalluna no está en línea Stack level 2

Ehhhhh? Green? Well...I don't have any type of Pearl right now and I'm missing my Pearl so much. If it was green...Maybe I could cope lol. I thought it was gonna be a titanium gray as well. Now, I could cope with that since it could possibly be close to the color of the Curve?

firemanferch no está en línea Stack level 2

Yucky...Green? I thought it was supposed to be gray. Well hopefully they will come out with all different colors so I won't be suck with a green phone

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Whoever told you green is an idiot... AS of yet there is NO confirmed color for the pearl 2 on TMO. As soon as we get the official word you will definetly know. But dont run away with "i heard through the grapevine" info.. 99/9% of "I heard from a rep" info is wrong..
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8

firemanferch no está en línea Stack level 2

has anyone else noticed that a few of tmo colors are out of stock? does that mean they are gearing up the for the release of the pearl 2?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Lets just release some new BB's, TMO is slacking!!!!!

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8
    If the tmo store is out of stock its not because of that. The pearl 2 is not coming until April per my RIM contact. They are just low in stock. My store has like 35 of each! Lol

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Quote Originally Posted by jstodda View Post
    The pearl 2 is not coming until April per my RIM contact. They are just low in stock.
    April! Aaaargggghhhhhhhhhh! I'll be long dead of crackberry withdrawal by April!

Edub85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205D15BE

I had a RIM rep at my home office last week. He told me that he couldn't confirm anything, but he hinted towards soon. April is more what it is looking like. It is going to look much like sprint or verizon's 8130 in form. And its first color is not going to be green. It is going to be black and silver. I don't know if i can wait either. so i am going to have to get the curve though i don't like its size.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

lol when the rep told me it was green I was like "what the, green your kidding me" he told me that it was a cool green like a lighter color,just as jstodda says he is probably an idiot. but he also said it would be here this week. but they couldnt show me any info on it so im thinking he is full of it

MACV\SOG no está en línea Stack level 2

Just look at the 8120 on SunCom and you will see T-mobile's 8120...T-mobile has bought SunCom so it will be the same one...

SunCom first to release BlackBerry 8120 Pearl

Posted by Will on Tuesday, December 18th, 2007 at 2:53 pm under T-Mobile, RIM, Devices, Announcements
    Tagged: 8120, blackberry, pearl and suncom

Fancy that WiFi-packing BlackBerry 8120 Pearl that T-Mobile is slated to launch in February (you know, after they clear out existing 8100 Pearl-stock)? Well, if you happen to be within SunCom's coverage area and have an extra $220 to spend, you can now grab-up a BlackBerry 8120 Pearl from SunCom. The $200 price tag includes contract-subsidization and rebates, so you had better be sure you really want a WiFi smartphone that doesn't even sport a full-QWERTY keyboard - although, we hear that some people really dig that SureType keyboard.
    Interestingly, SunCom was recently acquired by T-Mobile. How does a subsidiary launch a highly-anticipated handset before the parent? When the parent company still has boatloads of current-generation BlackBerry 8100 Pearl inventory to clear out before they launch the WiFi-enabled version.
    The SunCom-branded BlackBerry 8120 Pearl will run you the aforementioned $220 and is available in the "Blue" that you see above. If you like the more muted "Amethyst" offering from T-Mobile, you're going to have to wait a bit longer.
    Last edited by MACV\SOG; 02-18-2008 at 11:36 AM.

dday930 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240E7BED

I heard that that Tmo is releasing an 8800 series in March... no one has any info what so ever on the 8120... I have been waiting since October last hear when I first heard of the 8120... I had a chance to play with the 8130 with Vzw (yeck), but the device was nice, I realy liked it.... Come on Tmo... time to step up and give the masses what they want!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast