Found another glitch, hopefully it's the software and not the Berry, but my appointments and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Blackberry 8120 and Today Plus Theme

Advertisement

Found another glitch, hopefully it's the software and not the Berry, but my appointments and plans are not showing up on my homescreen where the calendar is. Anyone else exp this?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Yep. That was a PITA too! The 8120 lets you have a calendar for each e-mail address you have set up (in my case that is 6) and you have to specify a default e-mail-calendar address under Settings > Advanced Options > Default Services > Calendar (CICAL). Then you have to make sure that your appointments are scheduled under that default address to have them show up on your homescreen. I spent so much time messing around with this that I'm not sure exactly what fixed it (sorry )! So I would recommend starting with setting your default calender as above, and then do a battery pull. If they aren't showing up after that - you might want to sync with Outlook, then clear the calendar from the Desktop Manager (Backup and Restore - Advanced), and either resync with Outlook or restore just your calendar database. I'm not sure which of those fixed it for me. But I do know that when I did my OS upgrade (yes, I've already done one of those ), all I had to do was set my default calendar, clear the calendar and restore calendar from my prior backup, do one battery pull and my appointments have been showing up every since.

Good luck! If you don't get it working, I can try to step through it on my end again and see if I missed a step or something.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I know I'm a day late, but that worked... thanks.!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Great!