Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By singular

I have a BB 8100 AT&T phone. It is locked to T-Mobile and I need ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

afrycan1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry 8100 (T-Mobile) Unlock Code

Advertisement

I have a BB 8100 AT&T phone. It is locked to T-Mobile and I need the step by step method and code to unlock the phone. I have Cincinnati Bell as my service but the phone is locked to T-Mobile and will not recognize my sim card.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Since you're not a T-Mobile customer they probably won't give you the unlock code. You may have to look for an independent service that will charge small fee to get the code for you. Usually the code comes with instructions.

There are a number of them out there but I don't have one that I can recommend - anyone know a good unlock service to recommend for this user?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tropicalmirage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Sorry I don't know any from your area, but another way would be for you to find a fwen or family that has tmobile to unlock your phone for you. I wish I could but I jus signed up with tmobile a week ago. If you ran out of luck PIN me and I'll try if I could. Good luck!

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've used an Blowfish06 on Ebay for unlock codes and he is super fast, I've mostly used him for At&t codes but he also does T-Mobile so you can check him out. During week days you can get your code within a couple hours - This is his store front http://stores.ebay.com/BlowFish-Inc

singular no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by afrycan1 View Post
    I have a BB 8100 AT&T phone. It is locked to T-Mobile and I need the step by step method and code to unlock the phone. I have Cincinnati Bell as my service but the phone is locked to T-Mobile and will not recognize my sim card.
    You can buy the unlock code for your BB8100 from network provider or a third party provider like Simpleunlocking.com and follow the free unlocking instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com so that you can remove the network lock easily.
    Saivani likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

welcome back tawnytodd. You were banned once for spamming your unlock service and you will be again.