hey guys kinda new to the fourm... been around looked for a solution before i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chintan no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry 8100 Issues Help please!

Advertisement

hey guys kinda new to the fourm... been around looked for a solution before i made the thread but no luck.....

my phone started acting weird a few days back....when i was on the phone with someone it dialed random stuff... and then started randomly calling people... so i pulled the battery and restarted it... but nothing came on but just a red light... no screen nothing else... so i updated the software... while updating it i got error 507.... because the phone wouldn't stay on... finally got the full os on there... and then now the phone turns on ... and then turns back off... stays on for 5-30 seconds... and does not let me do anything does not let me hit any buttons etc...

not sure where to go from here... wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions... on where to start... should i take apart the phone and see if the power button is stuck?... thanks for any help in advance...

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Dumb question: is the battery good? At the very least, this will be a bump...

hey yeah have to blackberrys so changed the sims cards and changed the battery in both... no luck thanks for the bump!

livingwater no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246db591
    did you update the operating software or add any software

explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    208f1fc5
    Did you update pa with a media card in. If so you have to pull media card and format it before you put it back in ur bb. Don't know why it does that but it does. Good luck
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I know you are saying its rebooting every 5-30 seconds but have you tried to wipe it with jl_cmndr and then reload the OS. Also what explorer said is very true. If you upgraded with media card in remove it and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I know you are saying its rebooting every 5-30 seconds but have you tried to wipe it with jl_cmndr and then reload the OS. Also what explorer said is very true. If you upgraded with media card in remove it and see if that helps.

rebooted with the media card out of it... and haven't tried the jl_cmndr... any link to it?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada