well i have had my fair share of phones and let me say that this ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8

BlackBerry 8100 - Hands down best phone i have ever had!

Advertisement

well i have had my fair share of phones and let me say that this phone surpasses them all. i had the samsung T809, which by the way is an incredible phone, but it does not compare to the Pearl! the only real thing that the T809 has that the pearl doesnt is video capture. and i really realised that i dont use that function as much as i thought i would so its ok.

well from the begining i knew it would be a good phone for me. i did all my research online about the phone. went into a tmobile store and demo'd it, along with the dash and mda. i went home and did more research and stumbled upon pinstack.com which just made my decision easier . i called the tmobile rep and had her go over the phone specs and placed my order. it was a saturday. the rep told me i would recieve it by thursday..... but as i was walking out the door on tuesday ups showed up with the best early xmas gift ever .

i took it to work and played with it all night. all though it was a big change in phones i was prepared for the challenge. im still getting used to the phone but i'm sure ill be a pearl pro in no time.

i just went out today and bought a 1gb memory card cause the 32mb from my old phone wasnt cuttin it lol. i;ve already loaded it with so many songs, a family guy episode, music vids, and im working on a movie right now.

i am so excited about this phone and look forward to all the good things that will come for this phone. and thanks to everyone at pinstack for makin my welcome enjoyable . oh thanks staceyrvc for the warm pin welcome .

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree the Pearl has been the BEST phone/smartphone I have ever had also

Just cant wait for the Camera QWERTY version.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Love it too!!! But have to admit, some stuff just killin me. I cant believe I cant receive picture messages with no internet, and cant send them either. And a few other little things, but other than that LOVE IT!!!!!

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233
    Hands Down best phone ever!!
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

Dallas469 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73B43
    True this is the best yet for me too! There is so much to learn about this pearl it may take years to find out all the tricks.

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64
    yep by far the best mobile i have had so far.
    Death is only the beginning

jcolec no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the Audiovox SMT5600 phone before getting my Pearl. Both very good phones - similar sizes.
    Pearl advantages - better still camera, voice dialing rocks, like the Suretype. E-mail - of course. Document viewer!

Miss the ability to use Orb and watch TV - but this was a feature I only really used to show the phone off to others. Never actually used it. Same story with capturing video - used it very sparringly on my other phone but would like to have it back. Did take a couple of cute videos of my kids.

Overall give the Pearl the advantage - a great phone.

ceekay84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e4e4b8
    i love my pearl!! what annoys the living hell outta me is that I can't get more than 10.000 score on brickbreaker =(

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great phone. Had it for almost two weeks and already mastered the SureType (not missing QWERTY at all -- like the bigger keys than the tiny QWERTYs anyway). I had a long IM session with a friend and no problem at all. I am not sure if I would use video capture -- that's what my $200 digicam is for.

With IMs, push email, Internet access, maps, GPS, and a media player that actually plays movies, I am more than happy. The camera is a bit weak but hey, again, I have a 6MP digicam and an iPod -- I know what the phone is and is not, and I don't expect it to take me to the moon and back either.

Just got the GPS and wow! For less than $100 I have a working GPS with maps. I am happy.

What's nice is... I was grooving with a hot soundtrack when my dad called. It stopped playing and my dad's voice came nice and clear. After I'm done with the call, the song picked up again where it left off. I really liked that!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8
    great phone!!!

thats all i have to say.

Murphdiggs no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BlackBerry 8100 - Hands down best phone i have ever had!

I Luv This Phone, but GPS Iwas told there was no GPS. How did you get that [B] maestowork?????

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: BlackBerry 8100 - Hands down best phone i have ever had!

You need to get a secondary device. A GPS receiver and then connect to it through bluetooth