Hey Guys, I'm REALLY new to my blackberry and this forum! I'm really excited about ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028

Blackberry 8100 Freezes while changing Wallpaper

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I'm REALLY new to my blackberry and this forum! I'm really excited about everything it has to offer, and I've seen you guys work! You all are genious!

My question though.

Is it just me or am I doing something wrong? When I go to change my wallpaper and I store the wallpaper on my media card, and I try to go into the folder to select it, my BB freezes and starts spinning the glasshour and it's never ending, I've done hard resets and everything. Still nothing.

Can anybody offer some insight?

Thanks!

--Mark

tdisom no está en línea Stack level 2
    Run the memory cleaner. You may have loads of web history, cache, and etc. store in your device memory. Your phone has to sort through all that stuff to remember what to do. So run the cleaner and remove the battery for 10 - 20 seconds and see if that helps. If it doesn't your card could be full or very close to it. Delete what you absolutely don't need, run the cleaner, and then remove the battery. Next if that didn't work last and all I got left is you may need to replace your memory card. Hope this helps. Post again and let me know.
    Cannnnnt Stoooooooop Tyyyyyyyping!!!!

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you use the browser, clear the cache. Open the browser, menu, options, cache operations, and clear the cache, pushed content, and history.