Ok, is there such a resource out there? I am technologically impaired... I won a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mannabsn no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberries for dummies?

Advertisement

Ok, is there such a resource out there? I am technologically impaired...

I won a Blackberry Pearl in a contest, with T-mobile service. Unfortunately, we don't have T-mobile where I live and I'm in a contract with Cingular. I currently have a RAZR.

Can someone give me the idiots version of how/if it is possible to unlock the BB to make it work on Cingular? Or point me in the direction of such information if its available on the web somewhere. I'm completely lost! LOL

Thanks!

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberries for dummies?

Wow congratz on the win! And what area is that that you don't have tmobile? Just wanna know so I don't wander into that area. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Believe it or not...if you go to your local bookstore (try Barnes & Noble) you can pick up a copy of "Blackberry for Dummies.". I should know...I purchased one a couple months ago!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've seen that book too. Just didn't buy it. But did spend about 5 min reading through it for the fun of it. Great for the beginner or just wanting to know more about their BlackBerry.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Congratulations on your win!! You can surf the web and try gsmunlocker, ebay, or some of the unlocking services to unlock the pearl for you. That way, you can use it with your Cingular sim.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by mannabsn
    Ok, is there such a resource out there? I am technologically impaired...

I won a Blackberry Pearl in a contest, with T-mobile service. Unfortunately, we don't have T-mobile where I live and I'm in a contract with Cingular. I currently have a RAZR.

Can someone give me the idiots version of how/if it is possible to unlock the BB to make it work on Cingular? Or point me in the direction of such information if its available on the web somewhere. I'm completely lost! LOL

Thanks!
    I just wanna say I never have won anything, at least nothing as cool as a Pearl.

I'll give you $100 for the "brickette." Sell it to me so I can turn a profit on eBay.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

mannabsn, Welcome to PinStack. There are a couple of unlock services. A good one has already been mentioned above. Congratulations on your win. And feel free to ask any questions you have about your BB. The Getting Started Section of PinStack is a good place to learn about it also.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles