Can someone tell me everything that you can do with the plan.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Otoclean no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E98CFC

Blackberr Internet Service Plan

Advertisement

Can someone tell me everything that you can do with the plan.
    Email:
    Aol: bfresh@aol.com
    Yahoo: kfreshj@aol.com
    Gmail: otofresh@gmail.com
    PIN: 23E98CFC

Hit me up anytime and use my pin to add me to your blackberry messenger accept all! !otoclean!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Blackberr Internet Service Plan

pin message unlimited internet access up to 10 email accounts set up..instant message
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

use google maps it is endless like they say..the possibilities are endless
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Email, internet access and streaming, BB messenger, PIN communication, certain IM conversations (depends on the software used to do this), depending on the carrier, tethering (some it is extra charge and some included), wirelessly sync your PIM info (depending on BIS or BES usage), and increase the price of your bill.
    Alot of this is going to be dependant on the provider that you are using, you may want to include your carrier, so more can be added that would apply to that carrier but this is the basic for most providers.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

hmmm check with your carrier about the UNLIMITED internet. some providers cut you off after a certian amount of data per month. not my beloved Tmo... but there are OTHERS that DO.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Quote Originally Posted by squeakr
    Email, internet access and streaming, BB messenger, PIN communication, certain IM conversations (depends on the software used to do this), depending on the carrier, tethering (some it is extra charge and some included), wirelessly sync your PIM info (depending on BIS or BES usage), and increase the price of your bill.
    Alot of this is going to be dependant on the provider that you are using, you may want to include your carrier, so more can be added that would apply to that carrier but this is the basic for most providers.
    BB's don't stream content from the internet browser.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by XLiMBS
    BB's don't stream content from the internet browser.
    Never said that it streamed content from internet browser, I said "internet access and streaming", as you can stream through the Dollar5 player and through using RadioBee, which are both streaming through internet access.