first of all, what an amazing forum!!!, rightio, i have a gorgeous 8100 pearl on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

garynorton no está en línea Stack level 1

Black Berry 8100 on T Mobile UK

Advertisement

first of all, what an amazing forum!!!, rightio, i have a gorgeous 8100 pearl on tmobile uk, and i want to know two things, how do i install the facebook app, it said installed, and doesnt show in list of apps (i downloaded it via the website via internet explorer, and it said installed to phone) but, cant see it in menu. it shows in 'applications' and no where else! secondly, themes, when i download one, it says its installed to phone via the pc manager thing, the phone resets, as it always does, but nothing shows, i tried removing battery etc, but nothing!!!! help....

my phone details :

v4.2.0.51 (platform 2.2.0.32)

Also i been told about loading things by changing browsers between web and wap browsers, but my phone has only one browser 't-zones'

anyway, any help will be appreaciated from a newbie blackberry addict!!!!

focus88844 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Black Berry 8100 on T Mobile UK

have you tried hit the menu button and show all on the main screen? the menu is the button on the left of the trackball, select show all see if its on the screen.

for your theme, go to settings options, theme and check to see if the theme you installed is in that list.
    depending on the theme you are using, it might show options directly on screen.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Quote Originally Posted by garynorton View Post

Also i been told about loading things by changing browsers between web and wap browsers, but my phone has only one browser 't-zones'

anyway, any help will be appreaciated from a newbie blackberry addict!!!!
    Do you have a BBplan? That could be the reason why you can only use t-zones

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'd get web and walk added to your account for access to sites other than WAP. T-zones is a WAP browser!