I just got the Tmo unlimited data plan for my pearl. I am having trouble ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ydnitin no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BIS Setup Problem

Advertisement

I just got the Tmo unlimited data plan for my pearl. I am having trouble with the set-up. Can somebody guide me through the process?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: BIS Setup Problem

I did that, but I am not able to activate enterprise and also no other websites like yahoo, msn... are opening. I get this error "you do not have access to visit.. page."

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Enterprise is for BES users. People who have jobs with companies that use the BES servers. Are you on BES?

You need to follow the second Part.

Integrate an Email Account

Complete the following steps:

1. Connect to the BlackBerry Internet Service website and log in to your BlackBerry account.
    2. On the navigation bar, click Profile.
    3. Under Email Accounts, click the hyperlink other email accounts.
    4. Click Add Account.
    5. Type the email address, user name, and password in the appropriate fields and click Submit.
    6. If you see the message “Your email account has been successfully set up,” the integration is complete. The integrated account is listed with a green check mark in the Status column (on the far right). New email messages will begin appearing on the handheld from your integrated email account.

If you see the message “We were unable to configure this mailbox,” it is the result of one of the following:
    * The integration failed because you entered the wrong account information. Repeat the process.
    * The integration is not complete because you must enter additional information. Complete the steps in the following section.

This is pretty straight forward. Basically navigate to your BIS via your PC.
    T-mobile go here: http://www.t-mobile.com/
    AT&T go here: http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    Other carriers BIS is usually found on your carriers site and within your account.

First you need to log into your account via either links above.
    T-mobile customers you need to navigate down to the link Setup Blackberry Internet Email

Thanx dude, I'll try that.