I currently am on a BIS plan. My work has a blackberry server. My pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

BIS Question

Advertisement

I currently am on a BIS plan. My work has a blackberry server. My pearl is personal but I would like to get my work emails. I know they will allow it and get me an activation key. My question is do I need to change my plan with ATT from BIS to BES before I can get my work emails. I want to just sign up for my work emails without changing anything. Is that possible with a BIS?

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BIS Question

You will have to change your plan from a BIS to a BES. The Enterprise Server is different. You would need to consult your IT dept to find out whether your company's firewall will allow an external source to access the email server. You MIGHT be able to use BES and still have your personal email as well. Again, you will need to consult the BES admin. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

steva11 no está en línea Stack level 3

if your company is running an MS exchange server 2003 or earlier with outlook web access, then you can set it up through the bis.

basically, can you access your email from a webpage anywhere outside work?

akordboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use lotus notes at work and just use the mail connector to receive my work emails. That might be an option for you to. You can do that through the BIS too.