Anyone else experiencing a severe delay with receiving email on the Pearl? In the past ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

edm9644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E00A15

BIS Email Delay?

Advertisement

Anyone else experiencing a severe delay with receiving email on the Pearl? In the past week it’s taken as long as one hour for my Gmail to arrive on my Pearl (it used to be close to instantaneous). I'm on T-Mobile using the latest Italy OS. I had my service books resent to see if that might solve the problem but no luck. Any other suggestions?

swellest no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BIS Email Delay?

I'm having the same problem with Gmail, occasional trouble with my browser, and Jive Talk is jacked. Intermittenly last week I could only send from Gmail but not receive. There were a couple nights when neither send nor receive worked. I'm on T-Mo with BIS running TIM. T-Mo confirmed network outages so when Gmail got slow again this week I didn't even bother calling. Perhaps the BES issue is affecting those on BIS as well. FWIW, before the confirmed outages, T-Mo had me remove Gmail, add it back, send books, etc. Nothing helped. Also, one of the reps last week told me that Gmail push was in Beta and that after receiving 300 messages on my device I would have to go into Gmail from my laptop and disable and re-enable POP3, and do it again after reaching the 300 mark again. That hasn't helped either.

edm9644 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E00A15

Re: BIS Email Delay?

Yay sounds like a blast. Thanks for the info though!