Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do not forget there is a scheduled BlackBerry network outage scheduled for today and as ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

Do not forget there is a scheduled BlackBerry network outage scheduled for today and as well as tomorrow. I have been getting my emails sporadically.. I could not set up any B's at work today as well due to this issue.

ChrisBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hmm I tried setting up my gmail account with my BB and the same thing is happening, I can send from it but I don't receive them on the device.
    I have retried all the steps everyone has suggested, so I don't know.
    And this problem has been goin for a week or 2 now so I dunno if the down time mentioned above would be a problem except for right now while trying to fix it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    The downtime could definitely effect it. Have you done a battery pull since doing all of the above steps? If not, do so and then try and see what happens after the RIM maintenance is completed.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Question

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    The downtime could definitely effect it. Have you done a battery pull since doing all of the above steps? If not, do so and then try and see what happens after the RIM maintenance is completed.
    Gave it awhile for the downtime to go away...still no luck.
    Yeah I've done battery pulls for all the steps.
    I can still send e-mails to my Gmail account from my BB when I check them on the PC, but no luck recieving on the BB. That includes the new Gmail account I setup, as-well as the BlackBerry Internet E-mail I setup with T-Mobile. Same issue with both accounts.

I've also noticed when sending a picture to myself from my BB using my gmail account, to my gmail account, it says "Message Status: User account is in INVALID mode".
    That's probably a separate issue dealing with sending from myself to myself, because I haven't seen that anywhere until I've tried to send a picture like that.
    I've done a search on that term "Invalid Mode" but no help with what I'm dealing with.

So frusterating it's been weeks now...maybe a factory reset would do the trick?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Yeah, I definitely think you are to the point of deleting your BIS accounts, wiping your device, and reinstalling your OS and then re-add your email accounts.

If all of that doesn't work, you need a new phone.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    This is the same problems i've been having aswell .but still no luck with the tmo email.

Thumbs up Success!

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Yeah, I definitely think you are to the point of deleting your BIS accounts, wiping your device, and reinstalling your OS and then re-add your email accounts.

If all of that doesn't work, you need a new phone.
    Well I went for the full system wipe and BINGO! It worked like a charm.
    Re-added the BB Internet E-mail and my Gmail and they both work great and fast.

Thanks for your help man, and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    This is the same problems i've been having aswell .but still no luck with the tmo email.
    Yeah, I really tried to avoid a full factory reset, but after 3 weeks of being stumped and trying everything suggested here, I had to go for it. So if you've tried everything in this thread, I'd go ahead and do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12