My 8100 turns on and such when I do A battery removal then it loads ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

503Cody no está en línea Stack level 1

Big trouble in little Pearl!!

Advertisement

My 8100 turns on and such when I do A battery removal then it loads and for some reason I can't unlock it it shows the screen to unlock and I can move the ball but it will not click on unlock so I can't unlock the phone. Then soon after the phone's screen goes black and I can't get it to do anything. It is recognized by the computer and soon after connecting it, it turns on but does the same thing. Does anyone have any advice, buy a new one, just need some friendly blackberry help please....

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Hit * and then the send button also known as the green call button! Should unlock it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tried it it didn't do anything it's like the Keyboard is not responding to anything or just not letting it be accessed....? Because I can scroll to unlock it just will not let me click it for some odd reason

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Time For A Tech To Look At It.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 08-19-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: format edit
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

Lol seriously maybe I will just buy a new phone then get this one fixed or something idk I have till 2 for people to respond after that I am leaving to get my frustration out. :]
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 08-19-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Not appropriate for Family Friendly Site

Ok so I also forgot to mention that my buddy was screwing around with it and tried like 30 different passwords and none worked, so could this be the problem like I got locked out of my phone. I still know the password just got like locked out?