I just got a pearl and its my first blackberry. is there a way to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bellwether no está en línea Stack level 1

What is the Best Way to Send a Fax (word attachment) via the Pearl???

Advertisement

I just got a pearl and its my first blackberry. is there a way to send word files on my blackberry pearl to a fax machine (home, office, or stranger's)?? I don't need to recieve any faxes but only want to know how i can send a fax occasionally (like once a month) that would only be in the form of word files.
    Do i have to download some program? what would be the cheapest and easiest way to do such a thing? Is it even possible? Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Best.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: What is the Best Way to Send a Fax (word attachment) via the Pearl???

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    There's a couple programs and email based programs that will work for blackberry. The only name I can remember now is Mail2Fax. But there's a lot with varying prices. Some really cheap.
    I do know of a free service that works in the form of a formatable email address. I know I've posted it on here before. Try searching Pinstack for "fax".

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Thanks BenMarvin, here's the link to that thread with more information for you bellwether. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...highlight=faxh

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I found a really nice site I think I'm gonna sign up myself been looking and checking out fax options myself it's called faxaway. Located at www.faxaway.com they let you open and account with $10 and they deduct from your account as you send faxes. And you can send straight from your BB using the phone number 12345678@faxaway.com .