Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that must be somekind of promotion but something 2 look into... BlackBerry Pearl forum

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Re: Best Price for Pearl

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that must be somekind of promotion but something 2 look into

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

actually it's free not you get 25$ they changed it.

I dont believe its a promotion, just with the 2year contract its 50$ with a 50$ mail in rebate

List Price: $399.99 Price: $49.99
    (when purchased with new service plan) You Save: $350.00 (88%) Rebates: $50.00 Price After Rebates: FREE

dofelmiert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C6D0A

~via BB I got mine from TMO for 109 with no rentention. I just called and spoke politely to the rep. I asked him to help me find the best deal possible. So he did. I never thought I would be saying this but, the TMO support guy was actualy very helpfull. Thanks support guy. (wap.pinstack.com)~

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

mobilepro.com transfers you to wirefly.com...but again ^ he got a used phone, so it depends. might want to go with amazon.com if you are just signing up for a new plan.

i already had a plan with tmo and just signed a new contract and got it for $200. wish i called the rep. and was polite - i would have liked to save another $100 like dofelmiert

ralliart22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by sublime
    Mobilepro.com. Free after 2 $50 rebates. Wondering myself why so cheap. Thinking maybe these are returned phones cuz when I signed onto Y! Messenger there was alreadys name saved into my phone. And the phone out of the box already had the battery and aim card inside. Can anyone verify this?
    You did get a used phone, a lot of indirect dealers will sell you a used phone at a great price and not tell you, but hey if it works just do a wipe on it and itll be pretty much new.

Also if you want a good price keep a look out for deals in magazines and other places because T-Mobile direct stores will price match. I saw the pearl in a SD magazine for $50. Or you can just go to a indirect dealer, they always have good deals but not for upgrades just new activations.

giangster no está en línea Stack level 1

haha sublime i think you did get a return phone. my sister bought three phones from t mobile for 150 with a two year contract, and all of the batteries were packed in it's own container. xD

midnkight no está en línea Stack level 2

my last phone was broke, so i went the insurance route. traded in my ipaq for a pearl and paid 110 for insurance.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Quote Originally Posted by ericugs
    actually it's free not you get 25$ they changed it.

I dont believe its a promotion, just with the 2year contract its 50$ with a 50$ mail in rebate

List Price: $399.99 Price: $49.99
    (when purchased with new service plan) You Save: $350.00 (88%) Rebates: $50.00 Price After Rebates: FREE
    THats an awsome deal. wish i woulda done that, but i did an early upgrade on mine...i found out i wanst not eligible so i just bought it outright.

Still BB 8100 fo free? AWSOME DEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12