i been reading alot of phantomskinz, BSE, invisiable shield, etc.. which one is the best ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3

Best phone protection for 8220

Advertisement

i been reading alot of phantomskinz, BSE, invisiable shield, etc..
    which one is the best for the pearl flip?
    i heard that besides pricing being an issue (BSE is the cheapest) there are cut issues but mainly it was reviews of other phone models that had this.
    another issue that i didnt get clarified was the texture and clarity of the product on the phone.
    you input would be greatly appreciated.

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3
    I believe ZAGG InvisibleShield has a lifetime warranty along with a 30 day money back guarantee. This sounds like a good option for you since you are skeptical about which skin to buy. Try out the InvisileShield, and if you dont like it, simply return it.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I've had the BSE on every BB except the 8220. I have the Invisible Shield on my 8220 because they had it available first and I was anxious to get my BB protected. I honestly can't tell any difference between the 2, other than cost. Texture and clarity seem the same and they are applied in basically the same manner. Maybe someone else can tell a difference?

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks.. i went ahead and got the BSE heard alot about it and it was significantly cheaper

texastoker no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    257B19CC
    I asked myself the same question last year, and after looking, I concur that BSE was the best choice. Take your time when applying either product though.