Hey everybody, Since I am using my 8100 more and more, I need to purchase ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2

Best Personal Finance Software for 8100?

Advertisement

Hey everybody,

Since I am using my 8100 more and more, I need to purchase a personal finance software that I can sync up with my desktop to keep track of expenses and send me bill reminders, etc.

What is the best one out there?

Thanks for the help!

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

Re: Best Personal Finance Software for 8100?

I have the 8800 and I use asendo money. Its about $30 bucks or so (don't remember how much I paid) but is it can do everything. So far to me its the best. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Best Personal Finance Software for 8100?

I agree with jeff Ascendo Money is by far the best money management software i have used. As far as bill reminders i use the preinstalled calendar on the bb just set reminder for the date you want to send it.

dnlgarnett no está en línea Stack level 1

The top 3 ways to become debt free: Tip #2

Hey all,

Here is tip number 2 of the series. As I said in post #1, I am new to the forum so I just wanted to provide a little bit of value.

The next thing you want to do is reduce those variable expenses. A variable expense is an expense that can be easily altered or changed. For example: It’s not that easy to change your mortgage (fixed expense) but it all it takes is a phone call to possibly lower your cable or phone bill.

Take a look at all your expenses and separate out all the variable expenses and make a list. Then look at the expenses that are the easiest to lower. Of all the clients I saw, 90% of them were overspending in the variable expense category by at least 50%.

Here are some of the expenses I reduced when I had money problems:

Phone (Bundled with my internet and TV)
    Groceries (I took my lunch to work)
    Vacations (Went camping instead of the all-inclusive trips)

The main idea with all of this is to take a look at the expenses you can control and do what you can to reduce them. I know this is not new or riveting information but you would be surprised how few people do this.

You can also grab a free copy of my step-by-step video course that includes all of the ideas:

thedebtsolutionsystem.com/financial_resources_kit/tdss_squeeze/opt.html

Cheers!

Daniel

dnlgarnett no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up The top 3 ways to become debt free: Tip #3

Hey all,

Here is tip #3, the final tip of this series:

Do you have self control? If you are in debt chances are no (not always the case, I know). If you can acquire self-control and learn the art of discipline then there is a fairly quick way to can get on the right track.

The theory is simple, pay off high interest debt using lower interest debt with more favourable terms. The idea is that this will free up cash flow and enable you more control to pay off your debts.

The easiest way to do this is if you have access to equity in your home. You can refinance your home and use that money to pay off things like department store cards or credit cards.

Nice in theory, I know. The problem with this method is that you will now have access to more debt. If you don’t possess the discipline to not use your credit cards again then you may find yourself in a worse situation than when you started. Remember to consult with a financial advisor before attempting this tactic.

If you would like a free step-by-step video course explaining this then grab a copy of my free video course:

http://www.thedebtsolutionsystem.com...ueeze/opt.html

Cheers!

Daniel