I'd like to be able to closely mimic my pc when it comes to browsing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kenw no está en línea Stack level 1

Best Browser / Best Browser settings

Advertisement

I'd like to be able to closely mimic my pc when it comes to browsing the internet on my pearl. I seem to run into a lot of stuff (like flash etc.) that I can't click on my bb.
    Is there a preferred browser or are there preferred settings that make the browsing experience more pc like? Thanks in advance for any responses to this post. - Ken

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Best Browser / Best Browser settings

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~opera mini is the best browser full html pages.as far as flash player rim is late in the game on this palm has a flash player so does winmo5.0 but I'm sure somebody will come out with one for the blackberry
    Last edited by jbj9871; 12-04-2006 at 04:40 PM.

kenw no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jbj9871
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~opera mini is the best browser full html pages.as far as flash player rim is late in the game on this palm has as flash player so does winmo5.0 but I'm sure somebody will come out with one for the blackberry
    thanks, I'll give opera mini a try. - Ken

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Please help me to understand why I see so many people raving over Opera Mini. I'vew had v2 installed since it came out and recently upgraded to v3 and I can't stand either. Whenever I need to enter text and there is a box to enter that text within I need to click Select and then go to a blank page to actually enter the text to fill in that field. How does this type of operation make this the best browser? I would appreciate learning if its just some setting I need to tweak or if this is the way it is for everybody.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ opera mini. Look and sign the petition so we can get another great browser to use

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by bartokbatt
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Please help me to understand why I see so many people raving over Opera Mini. I'vew had v2 installed since it came out and recently upgraded to v3 and I can't stand either. Whenever I need to enter text and there is a box to enter that text within I need to click Select and then go to a blank page to actually enter the text to fill in that field. How does this type of operation make this the best browser? I would appreciate learning if its just some setting I need to tweak or if this is the way it is for everybody.
    ive had a good experience with opera mini 2.0 but some poeple dont like it .maybe mozzila can come up with a good one.opera mini did win product of the year on http://getjar.com you might want to try webviewer its a full html browser that you can get on getjar.com and its fast.