The biggest and most horrific problem I've had with any bluetooth headset is the following: ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

a4 moda no está en línea Stack level 2

Best bluetooth Headset?

Advertisement

The biggest and most horrific problem I've had with any bluetooth headset is the following:

1st, the volume is always terrible.
    2nd, there are almost no pre-designed pieces or gels that fit comfortably in my ear
    3rd, By far the worst: when the cell phone is in my pocket, It is impossible I mean impossible to use any bluetooth hands-free device.

Anybody know which bluetooth headset would satisfy #3?

Anybody experiecing the same problem?

Thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Best bluetooth Headset?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have a Moto H500 that solves all 3 issues you have.

My only beef with it is the tendency for it to flop around on my ear. Otherwise excellent noise cancellation and hands free after I use the phone to answer the call. I keep forgetting I can use the button on the headset to answer calls.

Also if you want something even smaller than that, I suggest the Moto Mini H5. Its completely in ear. Not sure how good it is for calls, etc but I might be trying this soon if the price drops on it.

Stay away from Plantronics headsets. These are nothing but trouble for some of us. I had an M2500 that I threw against the wall when I was using it with a 7100t.

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm using the Jabra JX10 and the only problem I'm having with it is that the sound id tinny and distorted at loud volumes. Otherwise its a very light and comfortable earpiece. Any body knw how to resolve the sound quality issue?

demorrell no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been very satisfied with the Plantronics PLT 510. Plenty of volume, range and it sounds good (natural) on both ends. It's an older piece, not tiny... but it's still available and excellent.

Youngblood no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the Samsung WEP 200 and love it. It is very small but the only downside that some people have with it is that you have to charge it in the cradle that comes with it. I wish it was lke the new Nokia's H800 with the slider option that turns it on and off. I just hate the idea of holding the button down to sync it. Also I have no call issues with my new Pearl. Love them both.

YB

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

I also have the WEP-200. I love it. It is very small. It comes with three different ear pieces to find your best fit. I actually like having the "cradle" to charge it in. It doubles as a nice carrying case in your pocket - and yes, it is that small. I have my Bluetooth switched on on the pearl at all times; when I need to turn on the Bluetooth, you just have to hold the button for about 5 seconds, and it automatically will be recognized by the phone.

1. I feel the volume is good on it. I can actually hear people better when I'm on the Bluetooth then just using the Pearl.
    2. Again, there are 3 different sizes that come with it, so you can find your best fit. Be aware, though, there is no "over the ear" option, so if you don't like the idea of just a "bud" in your ear, it won't be for you.
    3. This is my first Bluetooth, and I don't know what this problem is? I have never had a problem on the WEP-200. I have had the phone in my pocket, in a case or in another room when I've been talking on the Bluetooth, and no problems. If I get too far away, it will start to get a little static, but the distance was surprisingly far.

I really enjoy it, and am happy I purchased it. I purchased mine through Amazon for $39.99, so it is way cheaper than some of the options out there. I believe Pinstack sells them in the store here too (with 4 color options). One thing to be careful about, though - I wouldn't buy one on eBay or from an online store with no reputation...there are some "counterfeit" WEP-200 that are being sold that don't work well. Make sure you get a legit one.

a4 moda no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the responses.

I'm going to wait a while and try out some different ones that my friends have before I go out and buy one.

I really want to check out the JawBone, even though I've heard some problems about it, it seems like a decent piece of engineering.

Best,

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Samsung wep200 is good. But I would perfer anything by plantronics. Especially the 330. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    I have the plantronics not sure off the top of my head which model but it was well worth it and I've had no problems with it.

Guevr001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EFDECD

~via BB curve(wap.pinstack.com)~plantronics is a good choice for me since the pearl doesn't support music streaming

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

Plantronics 510 is my vote!

poloimposter no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240DB952

Motorola H700 Try It You'll Never Need Another One

cdncableguy no está en línea Stack level 2

I have a motorola h700 and it is staticy when my pearl is in my pocket. Also the battery just crapped out on me, only lasts 20 mins. I just sent it back for repair, hopefully it comes back soon.