Anybody know if you can load a hotmail address, another BIS address, and have a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29

BES and BIS

Advertisement

Anybody know if you can load a hotmail address, another BIS address, and have a BES Enterprise activation on a Blackberry? I know it says you can have up to 10 email addresses, but I remember something about someone once telling me you can't do both on the same phone?

I'm trying to get our Union Rep setup so he has access to his Union Office email, along with our work place email. One is just on BIS and running fine, along with a hotmail he has already setup. Now I'm trying to do an enterprise activation and it's not quite working out so well for me. Doesn't seem to advance any further then when you start it.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I believe so you just need to go through E-mail settings and set it up.
    give it a shot and post back your results
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    Tried going threw the options and nothing. I only had the option to send service books, and when I resent them, got nothing. Did a Register Now in the HRT and then was able to see the Enterprise Activation icon. But when I went to activate it, it just sits there, and seems not to be activating from the server side either. I have activated 2 Telus phones no problem since having problems with this phone, so that leads me to believe it is something up with the phone, not the server.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hmmm...
    is it a new phone?
    do you have a data package?
    can you browse the internet through the phone's browser?
    what type of phone is it?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

lrdiaz no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a TMO 8220 with BES(The Message Center) & BIS (hotmail, at&t). flawless.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    I recently was put on the BES and couldn't do a wireless enterprise activation. I used Desktop 4.6 and walked through the steps ensuring I said set up using enterprise server. Once it was installed on the computer, and the pin was in the Bes I plugged in the BB and 4.6 automatically configured the BB with the server. Don't unplug the BB until the activation is complete. And yes I still use BIS for other email. Finally make sure he is set up through tmobile for the Bes service provision if not then it won't work. BTW this cost 29.99 as opposed to 19.99 per month. Good luck and let me know if it works. One last thing a wipe of the BB is a good idea prior to doing this this way you get the bes things as default. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~