How's it going guys? Another quick question; Obviously the BB8100 is awesome and it's allowing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jokers no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB -> RAZOR ringtone bluetooth

Advertisement

How's it going guys? Another quick question;

Obviously the BB8100 is awesome and it's allowing me to do a lot of cool things. One of which is turn basically any song into a ringtone and put it onto my phone directly from my computer. My dad has a razor and wanted a ringtone, so he asked if I could put it on my phone and bluetooth it to him. The file acted as if it was uploading to his phone, and got to 100% when it told him "File type not supported."

I know that this means that whatever format the ringtone was in would not be supported on his razor, but I was wondering what you guys would recommend that I do? Or what kind of file would be accepted on both the BB8100 and the Razor that would have a file SIZE within the memory constraints of a BB8100 without an SD card? (I haven't bought one yet :-\)

Thanks a lot!

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad

Re: BB -> RAZOR ringtone bluetooth

Yeah I could check to see what format the file is in. The razor may also be out of memory. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~